- Responsible for directing all aspects as well as pre-opening tasks force of the Hotel operation “KOKOTEL Brand” in accordance with Company mission statement, including maximization of financial performance, guest satisfaction and staff development within established quality standards. Responsible for the hiring, training and discipline of all hotel staff.
- Work closely with HQ member to overcome property’s performance achievement and to success the company goal following its strategies and mission and report direct to Direct of Operations
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
- Thai National Only, Male/Female Age: 25– 40
- Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel management
- At least 5 years in hotel operation and familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Skillful in project planning/ tasks and able to prioritize projects/ tasks.
- Strong passion/motivation to work in new hospitality business to create the largest hospitality chain in Southeast Asia from scratch.
- Have financial and analytical skills and being able to work under pressure.
- Have good supervisory skills to lead and motivate a team of full-time and part time employees
- Positive attitude, strong service mind, patient, leadership
- Excellent both verbal and written communication in Thai and English and inter-personal skill
- Proficient in general computer knowledge, result oriented, self-manage and decisive
- Being able to work on flexible hours as necessary