- Conducting the day-to-day supervision of hotel construction and renovation projects.
- Oversee constructions of ambitious hotel chain expansion to South and Southeast Asia.
- Reporting to Construction Manager
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor ‘s degree in Architectural Design/ Structural Engineering / Mechanical engineering / Electrical / Sanitary engineering.
- Thai National Only, Male/Female with more than 1 year of working experience of construction management.
- Spoken / Written English skill is an advantage.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, MS Office or related software required for construction, documents, and reports.
- Required interpersonal skills for coordination, decision, and negotiation.
- Balance of overall process management and attention to detail.
- Able to work on-site at different locations as required.
- Able to work on flexible hours/shifts as required.